id define my state as

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by HawthornePassage, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

"high functioning dead"

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I can relate so well to that state hun well high functioning maybe not but functioning dead yes.

3. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

i agree that sounds like a bad state to be in ppl can help you maybe you should go to a therapist and get meds hugs xxx

4. Morningstar

Morningstar Well-Known Member

I'd say first try some alternative treatments first, for a lot of people they can actually work better the man-made drugs. Not to mention a lot of psych meds are proven to make that 'high functioning dead' feeling worse. Which isn't to say there aren't some good ones that work for people but. . .Well just be sure to research carefully all the side effects before jumping on meds. A lot of them can actually make a person suicidal, dangerously so and can also even make a person psychotic. I'm not saying meds aren't an option just know what you're taking and be careful.

5. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I don't think I'm functioning dead yet. At least I don't think I am at the moment. I do function high but that's because I'm a proactive in things I do.

Trevor,

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think I'm a low functioning brain right now...lol

7. Tmacster1

Mines probably low right now because I'm sleepy and tired lol. I got a long day tomorrow school is probably going to be very busy.

Trevor,

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah I won't tie you down for too long lol

9. Tmacster1

I'll have to try to get away before you do that. Still kind of tired and it's only 11:07 PM I'm usually up way later - I guess the lack of sleep is catching up on me. This site is so addicting it's not even funny.

Trevor,

10. Witty_Sarcasm

So are the chats :D

11. Tmacster1

Yeah they're addictive too. I'm just listening to music now trying to stay awake. Of course my brain power is drained since I'm tired and got a long day tomorrow. But don't worry my brain power will be higher tomorrow though once I'm well rested.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.