I'd like some advice

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SarahB, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

Well.. This has been something that's been tearing me up for awhile, and I'd like some advice from you guys. If you know my story well..

Then you know the guy and girl who pretty much made me the way I am now, that drove me here, I suppose. The girl that torn us apart and who's just a horrible person, and the guy who ruined my life and left me for that girl, who was going to ruin him. He was dumb enough not to tell that the only reason she said sorry, was because he left me.

Now, my predicament is.. he.. pretty much raped me. And used me. And then now threw me away. My mom wanted to get him in trouble with the legal system for what he did, and he would get in trouble. And sometimes I have mood swings where I'm just so depressed/angry that I want her to do it. I want to get him in trouble, for what he's done. But, then I think about what we've been through, and everything I might regret if I went through with it. I'd never see him again. I still feel like he could be my friend, but I don't know what to do. I don't really want to lose him. I think he's even cheating on her, technically, since he still finds me attractive and such..

A few people I've talked to said that if I did it, I'd be no better than her, for her jealous threats to him. Maybe I wouldn't be better. I am doing it out of jealousy in a way. But then again, he's done worse to me, he never even did anything to her, she was just jealous.

I don't know what to do.. I'm sitting here, paranoid, crying, shaking and feeling sick, worrying about things. I feel like time is running out because I want to do something before he visits her Friday, or around that. Do I go through with it, and regret it later.. Or do I sit here still, and just tear myself up? Either way.. I feel like it's just the bad end for me..
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Forget about him...get him out of your life and move on...you deserve someone who has higher standards and can have only attention for you...do not compromise...HE is not worth it...J
  3. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

You know what, for everything that you've been through, I don't think you deserve that guy anymore. But you may think of this. What do you think could hurt you more? Being with or without him? It's up to you, actually, to do what you must do. Just be brave enough to make the right choice.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with "J" That you should forget him and move on to find someone who will love you..Mr. Right is out there.. You just need to get thru the pain and start getting out more..Don't take this guy back.. He's bad news..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.