I'd like to seriously beat my daughter's SGT's head in :(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kristy1970, May 17, 2012.

1. kristy1970

kristy1970 Active Member

My daughter is a SPC in the Army and stationed at Ft. Hood. She was flown back from Afghanistan after 8 months because she was suicidal. About an hour ago I received a phone call from the Family Rediness Support Administration. She has been helping my daughter and our family cope with deployment and other issues. The lady wanted to know if I had heard from my daughter. I told her no. She said she has been missing since last night, no one has seen or heard from her. I was like WTF??? So several people were blowing up her cell phone (which was turned off) and texting her and no response. Her friends (also Soldiers and the lady that called me) went look for her at her appartment and her car was gone. The place was locked up and no one was there. After a LONG hour, the lady calls me back and said they found her. Then my daughter calls me about 2 minutes later from an unknown number and said it was all a misunderstanding. She was exactly where she was supposed to be at the correct times and doing the detail she was assigned. There was a death in their unit and she was on funeral detail. She drove around this Soldier's family and then finally took them to the airport and then had to turn in the Army issued vehical she was driving and then showed back up at her regular job at the command center. When she got there, her SGT was laughing saying he forgot to make a note on the office chart of her special duties!!!! :mad: Stupid asses. I was thinking she killed herself or got abducted... GRRRRRR WTF????

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Wow...:blink: I wish that hadn't happened to you. I can imagine you were stressed to the nth degree. I'm just really happy to hear your daughter is all right! :smile: :hug:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

OMG Kristy!!! what a stuff up!
    that is some serious negligence on the armys behalf..
    I can imagine how you would've felt when you thought she had hurt herself..
    I'm so pleased to hear your daughters ok *hug*