i'd rather be dead....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhhh I can just feel these thoughts creeping back, the feeling of wanting to die getting stronger and stronger. Its just to hard living like this every single day, there's only so much one person can take. I just feel so alone right now....its funny, I thought I finally found someone who I could trust and depend on and who could care for me like I cared about them. I've fallen for them so fast. But....I knew it was to good to be true lol, should of seen it coming from the beginning, there's no way I could be that lucky. Looks like I'm alone again, and I don't even know what to do with myself anymore

I'm done trying, everything just goes to shit and I'm sick of feeling this way, I don't deserve it, I'm ready to leave and I'm on my knees asking god to take me.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know what happened, but just letting you know I'm here if you feel like talking.

3. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Don't even know why I'm posting, I think I'm beyond help lol my heart is just shattered....ahhhhh this just keeps getting worse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.