id swear as a title but i guess not allowed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by drow21, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drow21

drow21 Active Member

hi
    ok
    im not sure if its going to be long or short but i hope somebody somewhere will help me
    first of all im disabled how n why ill say if you need it, but for now its not important, ive all-ways been an outcast even from others who are disabled , i used to be filled with rage and hit things doors ,walls etc
    eventually i stopped and became well suicidal, my list of wich is , a few to say the least, id cut myself so i could feel

i never succeed, never nobody helps me when i need it, nobody i just want to run away , run into the woods and be gone
    nobody wants to employ me, i cant get a beeping flat , because im on fucking disability
    and nobody wil employ me so i can get the money to get a flat , i hate this life so much, i help people all the time, n what do i get, i get pointed at and laughed in the street, i get yelled at by mother for my choice in partner, and then i get yelled at by my partner for not finding us a flat, im raely close to just doing sth really really dumb

ive said what i wanted to say, i hope somebody will help me, but i doubt it

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you don't do anything. I know I don't have the power to change your actual situation, but if you ever feel like talking to someone, you can PM me anytime. I know how hard it can be to get through life with a disability.

3. drow21

drow21 Active Member

thanks , might do that, but can you answer this, why do people think there better than you just because they well are normal??

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know. But I've met a lot of people who feel that way.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Whos to say they are normal. People who thing they are better than others will soon find out they aren't. Respect goes two ways and if they treat people like garbage they will somday down the road get it in return. We are all equals no one is better than anyone don't let anyone treat you differently

6. AliBlack

AliBlack Member

Because their own lives are so crap they make fun of others to make themselves feel better. I feel sorry for narrow minded people and bullies because I would HATE to be them, going through life upsetting others, what sort of a life would that be, imagine being them, YUK!
    You are so much better than they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.