I'd trade places any day with anybody living in a 3rd world country starving

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ldub20, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

My miserable life makes theirs look like a comforting thought. Nobody is willing to solve a problem because they think it can't be solved because they think that I don't have the ability to solve it. Then because of my disease I can't find a sense of belonging. If nobody fixes my problem all I'll be is a bum who stays at homes, eats, sleeps, and shits and uses the computer.

LIFE IS NOT FOR ME. What will it take for me to die?

2. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

What will it take to have a terminal illness befall me? Do I need to resort to a "suicide by cop" method?

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel like this....
    want to talk some more about it ?...

4. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Yeah.

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

What is going on?

6. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I don't have any options.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

there's always options....

8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

What is going on hun? I know that life can be pretty unbearable. However, is being the perpetual couch surfer something you are really ok with?

9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Believe me when I say there are options sometimes as clich├ęd as it sounds we cannot see the wood for the trees, please give yourself a chance. Talk to us maybe we can help you realise what your options are?

Please take care of yourself

Rich

10. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

When I was in your situation it took me a long time to realize that I was not living, I was merely surviving. Once I tasted life, I knew I could never go back to that old way of exisiting. You too can have life. I pray you give life a chance before you give up on it. Blessings..

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't consider a 'suicide by cop' method. Some cops are so trigger happy that they will shoot you if they think you are armed with a weapon. Don't wish for a terminal illness either. I believe that if we want something bad enough, the universe will listen to us and eventually it will come true. What you need to wish for is to recover from your depression and do everything in your power to get through this. :hug:

12. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I won't. But I'll ask you this:

WHY HAVE PEOPLE IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES GOT IT SO BETTER THAN I? I'd kill to trade places with them because their lives are so much more glamorous.

13. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

if you really knew what it was like there, say by experiencing it, then u wouldn't say that. Besides, the problem is not where you are its how you react and experience things personally. So unless you sort out ur way of thinking it doesn't really matter where you are, you will still feel like sh*t.

14. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

If those people in 3rd world countries had Rett's Syndrome, Vater Syndrome, or my disease, they'd be thankful they don't have those lives and cherish their lives so much.

The only way I can change my way of thinking is if people start supporting me and realize that my life won't go anywhere until they can help me create options.

15. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

People in third world countries have all sorts of diseases and syndromes that they do not have any treatment available for because it is too expensive or simply doesn't exsist over there.

If you feel you need more help with ur situation then you should speak to your doctor, they may not be aware you want more help. And if they are then, keep on at them, and if they don't listen then find a different doctor that will.

x

16. lapazyelamor

lapazyelamor Well-Known Member

Hey im feeling about the same as you

17. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

You'd trade places with me? You might as well wish to live the life of a girl with Rett's Syndrome or a guy that'll never walk or even move his arms again. Those people suffer more than people starving to death but don't have illnesses. That's one of the worst fates you can have: to live with a limitation that's bringing you down but won't kill you as quickly (one that can let you live as long as 50 years).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.