Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lildude003_in, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lildude003_in

lildude003_in New Member

Hi i am tired of life i am in late 20's and wish i had a wand where i had an option to donate my life to someone for whom it would make more sense i am just tired and want to rest for me these 30 odd years have been a struggle and its sad that i do have a family just for the hec of it but no one beside me and i am tired just too tired and just want to rest ...any ideas for a formula for death in sleep ..appreciate your ideas at the earliest....
  2. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Please inform me via PM when you get some idea. I need a little eternal nap too :(
  3. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

if ur having a slumber party wait for me ill be right there
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I to am tired of this life. I wouldn't take it lightly, because it is a big step to take. You should remember the people you are leaving behind. They are just innocent bystandars.They didn't ask for this, it was given to them because of a selfish move on my part.
    I would have to weight the pro's and con's of my action. Do I commit or do I keep going down the path towards enlightenment. So I want to say, I take offence to your disrespect. Suicide is a very seious thing and shouldn't be taken lightly. Please if you don't have anything constructive to say then keep it to yourself!!!:chopper:!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.