Ideal Mate?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Angel_Dawn, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

I just feel like ranting again today! This is not a direct hit to guys out there but as I am female I am using myself as example. Why do guys want a lady who looks like a supermodel??? Most of us are fun loving, funny, and enjoy a good time, so what if we don't starve ourselves or our nose isn't quite the right size. Too tall, too short, too fat, too thin?? What IS GOOD ENOUGH?
    Ok, maybe its just me ranting but sometimes I feel like this.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

If I find a girl's personality attractive, almost always I will find her physically attractive as well.

3. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

I'm a girl. and I completely agree.

Also the other way round though.. notice the nice guys who actually treat you the way you'd treat someone else instead of complaining about relationships gone bad while you knew it would before you got into it!

4. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

relationships... ive never been in one. and i dont think i could do a relationship even if offered to my because ive been ignored too long. im not important to them. im not even worth thinking about.

5. blinky

blinky Active Member

apparently my problem was not wearing makeup and not smiling enough. oh well. i'm plain at best he says. apparently when i do makeup and smile i'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. what a load.

plain at best - doesnt that mean ugly? i told him it means ugly (ugly, but plain at best) and he denies it! weasel words

6. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

Don't say such a thing.. there WILL be someone coming your way. You're worth thinking about for loads of people, more than you can imagine, you just haven't been able to notice it or find it in the places you've been looking..

Keep hopes up. I find you more than worth to think about.

xoxo
    LC

7. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Bleh, i hate guys. like, alot. Yh, just hate them.

I think most people are attractive in some way though. It's personality that I'm most woried about. Alot of guys are assholes. Even if they seem nice at first, well duhh, most people are nice when you first get to know them, they always always always seem to be a jerk in the end.

I thought I had finally found someone who wasn't like that. Now I've realized I'm just a gullible fool. :cry:

I can hardly get out of bed because of him. i can bearly breathe.