Ideal Penis Size (opposite the breast size poll)

Penis Size Preference

• 4 inches or less (width is proportional to size in all)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 5 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 inches

• 7 inches

• 8 inches

• 9 inches

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 10 inches

• 11 or more inches

• Size doesn't matter, it is the person that counts

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Impossibly huge

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, messed up the first time, didn't add poll option.

Anyhow, bet this will get me banned while the breast size one will stay up without anyone saying anything.

Say what you want, post your vote, etc.

aoeu

Seems to miss, a bit. Most women tend to report a preference on width and not on length.

As for me being on the receiving end, impossibly huge ^_^

houseofcards

I was the one that said 4 or less, 11+, and impossibly huge, for the record.

Honestly, I don't really care. I'm not into all of that stuff, and if/when I am, I'm pretty sure the guy will matter a lot more to me than his bodypart, and it won't dictate if I stay with him or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

nolonger

id much prefer someone i click with, rather than a huge penis. and its not like i got around looking for huge ones(mind u, i dont go around looking for anything, period. lol)

bhawk

my ex managed to accidentally convince everyone i have a 10 inch shlong before.....rumours still precede me lol
However im not that big but what i have learned is all women have different sized genitals themselves....so whats too big for one woman can fit another woman perfectly.
And i have it on good authority that size doesnt mean shit unless you can use it (my friend got with someone who was 10+ but could not only not use it but also had a problem of the premature kind lol)

p.s i still havent figured why women like to tell me about their sex lives.....im far away from the kind of guy that wants to hear about it :blink:

im locking this until another staff member takes a look...asking the preference of size of genetalia is a whole different thing from asking about breast size. it might be unlocked again but until someone who has more experience than me is here it remains locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00