Ideas?

sightseer

It's hard to keep up when you have a mental illness.
I might be hearing ghost for ever lol (schizophrenia), where I live there aren't many good opportunities. I'll study more I guess...

Western meds and Chinese medicine are the only two treatments that I know of for schizophrenia. Lowering your stress level, and maybe meditation might help.

sightseer

Western meds and Chinese medicine are the only two treatments that I know of for schizophrenia. Lowering your stress level, and maybe meditation might help.
I was trying to study buddhist philosophy with all kinds of meditations, It's not very well accepted in society nor schizophrenia in that matter.
I'll have to do some arts course also, it might be for the best.

Thanks

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
I was trying to study buddhist philosophy with all kinds of meditations, It's not very well accepted in society nor schizophrenia in that matter.
What made you say that Buddhist meditation is not well accepted in society. Here in the USA, such meditation is quite well-spread, for example, MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction). They can be found in nearly every state and more than 30 countries.

sightseer

What made you say that Buddhist meditation is not well accepted in society. Here in the USA, such meditation is quite well-spread, for example, MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction). They can be found in nearly every state and more than 30 countries.
My family didn't accept it very well, its an odd story that has something to do with ... schizophrenia ...
In Portugal it's still not in national health standards.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00