• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

distress

The problem with my depression is that is makes my want to drink and i really ned to stop. then the drinkig leads to selfharm then the self harm leads to worse. I just need a better coping method... ideas? whats yours? i really need help please

IV2010

alcohol is a known depressant so does make you feel worse in the long run
have you spoken to a doctor about your depression and SH?

distress

alcohol is a known depressant so does make you feel worse in the long run
have you spoken to a doctor about your depression and SH?
yer i havce my doc is a fukn loser tho and i cant foint oje tthat is worth my time as they all are just pricks looking for money.

perry_mason

lol ithis is me too except for the sellf harm bit (well the drinkin myself to death is self harm in a way but not like cutting or whatever)

i agrree doctors are useless but im afraid i dont know of a good alternative.
may be Alcoholics Anonymous if you are relgigious? (i dont want to try them coz i dont believe in god or anything but if you believe that might work for you?

other than that i dont know , sorry.

distress

lol ithis is me too except for the sellf harm bit (well the drinkin myself to death is self harm in a way but not like cutting or whatever)

i agrree doctors are useless but im afraid i dont know of a good alternative.
may be Alcoholics Anonymous if you are relgigious? (i dont want to try them coz i dont believe in god or anything but if you believe that might work for you?

other than that i dont know , sorry.
Im not an Alcoholic, it's not an all the time thing its just that i dont know a better way to cope. Sometimes there isn't any drinking involved

perry_mason

oh i didnt mean it that way, im not an alcholoic either but i just thought may be they could offer help/some suggestions for you,

as i am afraid i dont know of any other things ..

sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00