Identity crisis?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarkFantasy, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkFantasy

DarkFantasy Well-Known Member

I know who I am inside my mind. But I can't manifest that out to the world. I've been locked away in a room for too long. Void of society, or people. The off-chance that I do get out, I don't know who I am. What should I portray, how should I act. I'm losing my mind. I'm the observer. It's like I don't exist. No one knows me because I don't even know myself. I watch, and wish. Wish the things I love inside my brain could be real. That I could share it with someone. If only they knew. Knew the real me. Not the me trapped inside. Why can't I focus? Why can't I just BE.
    But at the end of the day, I'll just deform back into the hiding place. The hiding place I feel comfortable. Pretending people can see. And fantasizing of a world where I am happy.
  2. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

oh boy. Do I relate to this. It's like you took the words right out of my mouth. I feel pretty much the same way. Your not the only one.

I don't know how we can solve this. But there has got to be a way.
  3. Sica

Sica Well-Known Member

Your trying too hard, and Your being too hard on yourself as well. Just relax with people, and know how you carry yourself. Don't kick yourself when your down. Confidence is key. and yadda yadda etc.
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I know how ya feel mate. Your mind just tends to revolve back on itself. Maybe oneday people'll see who I really am. And I think it's quite a generous, nice person. But I haven't seen him for a very long time. And it isn't always my fault.

Just keep praying for that day. :)
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do whatever it takes to get out of the house.. Go hike a trail, join a group in something you like, etc.etc.etc. I have been locked away for twenty one years and it is really hard on you.. I have grown accustom to being by myself..I have no social skills , even being around family..Do something now while you still can..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.