Idiot *language/triggers*

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by *dilligaf*, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

You stupid fucking twat.

What the fuck did you do that for?!

REALLY clever wasn't it.

Not bad enough that you had to cut today after 26 days of not doing it now you fucking have to go watch things like that.

Well done.

Gave yourself a few ideas there didn't ya :dry:

One was bad enough, but you fucking had to go and sit there for about an hour doing it. :clap: Well done

You stupid fucking twat, might as well go and copy one of those videos now eh?!

Not gonna get it out of your head now are ya?!

Fucking stupid bitch!
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

now i just found the report from the night my nan died. and her medical records from the few months before.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Sam try not to be so hard on yourself I see you're hurting very badly and it's not your fault you done well not to cut for so long but you can do it again I know you can.
  4. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

stop that right now. you lasted 26 days. that is a victory in itself. even people in recovery which is what you are doing have relapses. you did good. now the thing is you start over and start the count over. try and go more than the 26 days. pick your head up. walk straight, head held high, scars prominently showing, you are a survivor. and you keep going on.
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: Thank you both :hug: :hug:
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: are you feeling better hun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.