Idiot, Stupid Fucking Idiot!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lady Byron, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

God I'm such an idiot. I hate it how my family comes in at the right times and ruin every fucking little thing in my life. God, I just want to curse and scream and hit anyone in my way. God, I'm so sorry I keep using your name in vain (is that even how you spell that?) and I'm sorry to someone for my brother not leaving me alone and I feel like shit because now I'm obsessive and I always think bad things. I know that no one here likes me at all and I don't know why I always come back because I'll never have any friends and I just want to die. :rant: :cry: :paperbag:

2. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

there's lots of idiots out there, but don't be so hasty, your taking the time to look at how the relationships you have with people affect other factors in your life, sooner or later things may even out a little. I worry about all kinds of things but always find the best solution is to calm down and have a think about stuff, also maybe try not to let the intense emotions run riot over your better judgement

3. HelpingHand

HelpingHand Active Member

If your family makes you feel so bad why do you hang around them? Personally if they are making you feel bad - why not leave them in the dust?

4. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

i don't hang around them. i'm sitting all alone in our computer room and they come in and ask me all these questions, wanting me to listen to their complaints and do everything for them but do they give me one fucking minute!? hell no. urgh. i can't leave them for four more months :sad:.