idiots of the world :(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Mar 2, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

okay, you know what? fuck you you stupid asshole!

Kids killing adults is realistic, kids aren't always innocent as most people think. I hear it on the news that kids kill adults, other kids, pets etc....and that doesn't make them mentally retarded, YOU are mentally retarded. Having a mental handicap does not make you a murderer!!!!! stupid stupid idiot.

You're 25 and an engineering in computer and you know NOTHING. You don't know what anime is, manga is, you don't what mythology is, norse, greek, celtic. You can't understand what I'm talking about how I write stories. what part of mythology don't you understand?

and I'm not allowed to be honest about my life status because that makes you sad and you don't want to think about it? Like being poor is a disease? I didn't ask you anything did I? No, I had to explain myself that being poor is not the end of the world, because I'm not homeless or starving...so what I can't buy a lot of food, I still eat...I don't have to buy myself 50$ lobster to be happy....

listening to tv series is stupid and a chore? not to mention that I get yelled at if I forget something that you said?

I am so tired of meeting idiots who live in bubbles and know nothing about the world....

some other idiot was telling me how the good always win, and the good are always successful, according to whom? in reality, people are both, both good and bad people can be either successful or fail....

am I like the only one who learns from things, who likes knowledge? maybe I'm the dumb one...