idk how to go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by corang, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Well me and my GF are relatively unstable at times ... and now is 1 of those times for both of us. She hasnst been feeling good lately and wont get help and i cant make her (she lives 2 timeszones away and her parents hate me). She was my last reason to live and she very suddenly stopped texting me recently. I decided on 2 plans both have a 99% chance of working and I dont want to talk to a hotline because i know they can send me back to a hospital.

2. GammaRae

GammaRae Active Member

I understand how you feel. My boyfriend is truely the only reason I'm alive right now. I'm sorry you're struggling right now but theres always hope.. you don't know how your girlfriend will feel in a few weeks.. maybe things will be better. Maybe you could try writing/emailing her a full letter telling how you feel and how her lack of response worries you/ hurts you.. It's good to get your feelings out I guess. I've called hotlines before but they've never called me in, they've always been able to help me sort my thoughts out enough with out them needing to call the police or intervene. I've been inpatient many times but never from a hotline reporting me. Maybe you should reconsider talking to someone.

3. corang

corang Well-Known Member

I needed an idea of what i should do other than suicide but none of my thoughts were making any sense and would always lead back to it. Its so hard to think when your so down like I am ... and im so used to thinking logically and making more sense. Thank you :biggrin:

4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Corang I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time. But please reconsider the logic of killing yourself. You've been to the hospital before, that indicates to you that you sometimes act irrationally. And that's ok- lots of people here have been in the hospital myself included.

The thing that you may want to do is evaluate how much emotional attachment you've put into your girlfriend. Having a partner is great, but sometimes it's easy to put too much emotion into a relationship. I'm sorry to hear she's having a tough time, though :(

Perhaps you can talk to somebody. Just because you're feeling blue doesn't mean they'll put you in a hospital again. Just don't hurt yourself.

Jame.s

5. corang

corang Well-Known Member

We finally did talk again today but ya i do act irrationally sometimes and most likely have way too much emotional attachment to her but im working on that lately. (she saved me from suicide when literally all my friends abandonned me so ya thats why im so attached)

6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:hug:

I'm glad to hear you got to tlalk to her. That's good.
    j.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.