idk if this is a crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kiba, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Idk if this is a crisis but Im at school and I just cant take it anymore... I dont have any weapons :dry: but I really just wana be dead... I h8 school Im failing physics:sad: I feel like everything is nothing, I mean like nothing matters. Idk what to do... I guess i could stab myself with a pencil but that wouldnt kill me -_-

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

The best thing to do is, if you can, find a teacher that you trust and talk to them about how bad you feel. Be honest and they can offer you help and support.

Do you want to tell us why things feel so bad at the moment? Is it just that you are failing physics? Or is there anything else going on?

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

well... its a lot of things. Its my brothers death aneversery soon and also I have some other medical problems i.e. anxiety, hormone problems And Im tired of waiting for people to find some answer to my problems its been a year and i still feel depressed and bad.. it feels as if nothing will work:sad:

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about all that. There is clearly a lot going on for you at the moment. I still suggest going to talk to a teacher about it.

It sounds like you have sought professional help, which is terrific. It can take time to find the right meds/therapy, etc, but keep fighting. There is something out there that can help everyone, it's just finding it. Remember that the more you try, the closer you are to finding something that will work.

Have you ever had bereavement counselling for your brothers death? That must be an awful thing to go through.

I'm sorry things are so bad for you

5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

no I havent had berevment counciling but... Ive had counciling at school and another councilor I talk to... Right now I dont wana tell anyone cuz Ill get in trouble with my parents :sad: I really just need someone to talk to I guess... idk I just feel like I cant breathe and anxious and nervous and.. sad... UGG SO TIRED OF TRYING... nothing works :'(

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Why would you get in trouble for talking to someone?

7. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

My parents said if they have to be called again they would put me in the hospital. :sad: I just dont want to do that. All i want is to not exist! I dont want my meds to be changed again and be worse! ALL THE MEDS IVE TRIED FAIL!! I CANT TAKE IT! ALL THE SIDE EFFECTS.

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Talking to a teacher about your bereavements and things shouldn't mean that your parents need to be called. Teachers can be excellent sounding boards, so consider it, please.

Also, if you are admitted to a hospital, it could benefit you greatly, and help you deal with the things that are hurting you so much. hospitals might be a very scary idea, but they can be very beneficial.

9. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Ive been there b4 they put me on the DANG MEDICATION THAT DONT WORK!!! IF I TELL ANYONE NOW THEY WILL SEND ME TO THE COUNCILOR AND THEY WILL CALL MY PARENTS!!! IM SRY BOUT SHOUTING THIS ALL... ugg.... I just idk.... crap im crying...

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can you think of any positive thing that might help you now?

I'm sorry for unintentionally agravating you, if you want me to stop replying, just say. I won't be offended, I just don't want to upset you further.

11. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

nothings good... its not u that upseting me... its me.. cuz... I... Ive tried so many times to die and... Im upset cuz I never accomplished it.... bye....

12. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Think about how much you hurt about your losses. By dying, you will make those that care about you feel like that.

I'm sorry that I have nothing constructive to add. Maybe you could call a crisis line, like the samaritans in the UK, or something else, somewhere else. You would find them if tyou googled them, maybe that might help.

13. ybt

ybt Guest

just remember that school is a fucking pointless waste of time. and before consulting teachers please find out what their confidentiality rule is, and what your social standing is. and i don't mean social standing as being jock or nerd. god forbid. i mean how you want to see yourself in the light of others.

just don't take school that seriously. pass with the bare minnimum if you have to, or look into GED

14. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

well I tried... no luck v.v AGAIN =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.