Idk. Just gonna type some stuff

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by iamnotwhoyouexpect, Jun 9, 2016.

1. iamnotwhoyouexpect

iamnotwhoyouexpect New Member

i feel like I have nowhere else to say any of this. Just signed up and I don't even know if I'm doing this right, but I just gonna leave this here.
    People think of me as this great fun happy guy. And I like that. I'm glad I can make others feel good and happy and all the things I don't feel. But it's tiring. Trying to keep up the appearances of a normal human being. If people really knew how I felt, I'd have an Oscar by now. I feel like I can't keep it up though. I'm tired. I'm done. I don't want this anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard wearing a mask of deception it is very tiring i get that. Is there anywhere you can go and just be yourself not have to pretend anything. I am glad you are talking here i hope you continue to talk ok many of us hide our depression from people we care about and it does drain ones soul Keep talking ok we won't judge you here

3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey there, welcome to the forum. You may be surprised how many people do the same as you.....wear the mask, it's not considered acceptable to share your true feelings, especially if they're negative. Having said that, here.....it's okay and you're always welcomed here. Consider this a safe place to escape to and let the pain out. Most of us can relate to exactly how you feel and will support you through it. Here you can relax and be yourself. Welcome
    Brian

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi welcome to the forum. I am saddened by your story but you can survive. You are caring person as you helps others and you need to be kinder to yourself. Have you spoken to a therapist or doctor about your feelings. I'm not medically qualified but it might help you in the way you feel.

Please keep posting as we care about YOU and most important keep posting. You are not alone in the way you feel but we do care.

5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. *hugs* Keep posting.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi & welcome to the forums. Have you tried reaching out for professional help? I think you should, it could make the world of difference. hugs x