idk the title

Status
Not open for further replies.
i make so much effort in my daily life & it doesn't get better, i was told here to ask for help in my life, so i did & i am not being offered any help.

idk really, someone i could trust to be actually here with me for a start, some help& support in my life, people irl who care & give kindness & bothered with me not just lip service.people who would love me like i give out love irl. someone to rescue me from this hell
but all i have is a beany cushion & my blanket & this place for support

KindaOtiose

I'm sorry you didn't get the support you deserve. It's good that you tried to reach out. Could you try going to a therapist for support instead? Do you think that would help? I know it isn't the same but they may still be able to help you. Sending hugs *hug10.

I'm sorry you didn't get the support you deserve. It's good that you tried to reach out. Could you try going to a therapist for support instead? Do you think that would help? I know it isn't the same but they may still be able to help you. Sending hugs *hug10.
that isn't an option sadly

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Are there any interests you have, in terms of activities, where you might be able to join a group, or meet up with others who share these like interests, and form a common bond? Great way to establish new relationships! : ) I know it isn’t easy — & there may be a variety of obstacles. But very little worth while in life, I have fond, has come without some earnest, honest effort: or at the very least, “trying.” So, sometimes just showing up ha s a way of outing you, ‘in-the-right-place’ _ ‘at-the-right-time,’ kind of a thing. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00