idk what is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by morning rush, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm reading this teen novel about 17 years old girl who discovers she's a lesbian and all her turmoil of coming out to her parents and friends...idk what happened but as I read it, I started to cry...I just feel so useless...so fat, so unlovable...I'm not normal...I'm not gay but I don't feel anything special for either sex...what am I into, aliens? 'cause there aren't many other types of matches...I'm not into animals either so...

today I tried to go to this coalition group and I had so many damn panic attacks, before, during and after when I left, I barely made it to the subway...have any idea how hard it is to be in panic, not able to breath and walk??? Is it going to be like that every time I try to do stuff that involves people? okay I have social phobias among other things but dammit....am I condemned to stay alone and miserable all my life?

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sort of the same way....I'm not big on relationships because I guess the intimacy and closeness feels weird to me, and I can't relate to people too much. Do you always have panic attacks when having to be around people? Is there a way you can avoid triggers? I know it's hard since they seem to come on all of a sudden sometimes, even for seemingly no reason. You won't be alone and miserable all of your life, because you are too good of a person for that. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.