idk what to do right now...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wonderer, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

My mom's been getting a little nuttier the last couple days.
    I fully expect to get kicked out of her house again in the next few weeks.
    She spent the entire day in the ER and when I asked her why said she doesn't know and went to bed.
    She won't really talk to my brother or I right now.
    She was supposed to take me back to school this evening, but changed her mind and said she's not going to. I've missed almost 3 full weeks of my semester cuz I've been sick, in the hospital and stuff, and I really need to get back.
    Yesterday I asked my friend (who won't speak to me anymore) if I could call her dad, she said yes, but I'm afraid to do it. I don't know if its the right thing to do and I don't know if it'll help and I have no clue what he thinks of me right now, and I'm afraid I'll get caught on the phone with him and get in trouble.
    I feel like everything's my fault, and I just want to get out.
    I really need someone to talk to to help me think... Is anyone free? I'm gonna be in the "I need to talk" chat room for as long as I can stay on.
    Rae

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So sorry for all you're going through. But it sounds like Mom has some major issues of her own right now. Being a Mom I know how difficult it is to deal with your own shit and still try to keep things going for everyone else. Sounds like your Mom maybe tuning you out temporarily to try and cope. I know I do it sometimes too. Doesn't make it right, but sometimes things just get too crazy. Try and give her a little space. And you have been through so much too lately by what you said in your post. Maybe you should try to give yourself a little breather too. Just try for a day not to worry about everything else around you. Go to a park for a long walk, or sit in a comfy chair at home and read a good book or watch a new movie release. Just anything that is strictly for you!!! You need to be better before you can throw in all the worries about school too. You're very special Rae and need to treat yourself for a while. May help chip a little of the weight off your shoulders!

3. blade

blade Well-Known Member

well, same here hun, my mums a bit of a nut too, well im sorry for what ur going through sounds like mine kinda anyway....agrree with u itmahanh, yes little peace and space will help, email me at anytime or any member on here, hun
    if u think u sould call ur mates dad, do it, if u think he will help, do it. dont leave things till last minute!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.