Idk what to do..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tempaccount, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tempaccount

Tempaccount Active Member

I'm getting really close to doing this.... Visualizing it is getting really easy. Everyday I can see it and it's just easy. I want it to happen. I'm sick of living the way I do.. Every single day..

Idk how much longer I will keep "trying" to push forward before I end it.... Even now as I type this I'm in tears...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun it is ok the tears come it help to release the pain please hun if you are so deep in sadness please reach out for the support they is there and they YOU deserve ok hugs

3. Tempaccount

Tempaccount Active Member

Where do I reach out? I'm trying to reach out here... It's the best I can do...

4. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

Hey !
    I'm sorry about what you're going through, all of these thoughts everyday, been sick of this situation. I'm glad that you're here, letting this out, expressing yourself will maybe mitigate the pressure you must be feeling everyday, keep doing this please.
    Sometimes problems come to us like a giant wave impossible to avoid and situations look so messed up that we don't even know where to start.
    I don't know what you're living but maybe you can try to take a deep breathe and make order with your thoughts/problems, classify them, with what's possible to solve, no matter how complicated it looks to reach your goal, and onthe other hand what you can't do by yourself.
    I believe that you can do so many bright things of your life.
    Don't give up !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.