Idk what to do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 14 years old. I want to kill myself because i fucked up with the girl i really cared about because i wanted to have sex with her. Shr hates me she made some of my friends hate me by spreading lies. Also i cant seem to get good grades im failing and my parents beat me up about it (verbally) and make me want to kill myself. I already cut myself five times and i need help idk what to do!

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Im 14 years old. I want to kill myself because i fucked up with the girl i really cared about because i wanted to have sex with her. Shr hates me she made some of my friends hate me by spreading lies. Also i cant seem to get good grades im failing and my parents beat me up about it (verbally) and make me want to kill myself. I already cut myself five times and i need help idk what to do!
You need to get some professional help. Get yourself to the hospital. Once you are there, tell the staff exactly what you said here. Take any and all advice they give you. And if it means staying for a bit do that too. The hospital can get you on a fast track to some professional help like a pdoc or therapist etc. Get yourself to somewhere safe.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Talk to someone you trust at your school a teacher a councilor You tell them how you are feeling and they will get you to the people that will help you. Just talk ok don't keep the pain inside ok you reach out to someone You call a crisis line and talk to someone and they too will get you help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00