idk

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by woodyunhappy, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodyunhappy

woodyunhappy Member

Will I'm here not sure why . I guess I'm looking for hope .

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you joined, there are lots of people that will offer support. :hug: Here if you feel like talking.

3. woodyunhappy

woodyunhappy Member

Ya I guess I need to . Just don't know what to do . Found myself putting things in oder to v end all

4. WildCherry

What's causing you to want to end it all?

5. woodyunhappy

woodyunhappy Member

It seems everything turn upside down the last year . Had two surgeries in the ladt year . My health is not good . Tried of the physical and mental pain . I spent all my time helping people . Then they turn on you

6. WildCherry

It really sucks people turned on you when you needed them most. I hope you'll keep posting here and reaching out for support, so we can prove to you that not everyone is the same... not everyone will treat you that way.

7. woodyunhappy

woodyunhappy Member

Maybe I just expect people to do more . I tried to reach out but it been two day . Nit one phone call or txt . I made apt with a counselor for tomorrow . Just trying to make it tell then . I never felt like this before . I feel like I'm in a pit . And there is no way out !!!

8. WildCherry

You can make it to that appointment. :hug: You're not alone... just try to keep talking.

9. woodyunhappy

woodyunhappy Member

I hope . Have nit sleep much .and every time I try and eat I get sick . Just wish I could go to sleep and wake up to it jyst being a bad dream .

10. WildCherry

I know. Things can get easier... you've taken a huge step just making an appointment.

Is there anything that helps to distract you, takes your mind off things for a while?

11. woodyunhappy

woodyunhappy Member

So far its min by min . My sons will be here tomorrow . So I'm trying to focus on that . The evenings seem harder . I need to go cook something to eat . That may help .

12. woodyunhappy

woodyunhappy Member

So I guess will see :)

13. WildCherry

Hope making some food helped!

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forums.. I hope you find the community here helpful and supportive to you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.