Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by woodyunhappy, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodyunhappy

woodyunhappy Member

I posted here yesterday . Got some answers . Thought today would be better. But I still don't know what to do . Made appt tomorrow to see a counselor. Just need to make it till then
    It seem everything in my live has been turn upside down . People I thought where my friend turn out not to be . Will I guess they where not
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

When it comes to posting on an online forum, not everyone is available every single second of every day. And not everyone reads all the threads/posts that are made. But in terms of the majority of active people on this site, there is likely to be a number of them who will try to reach out and encourage you to survive.

Patience is something that is highly recommended, and if you are not sure, do not be ashamed to ask for help. As for seeing a counselor, that sounds reasonable in itself - as the potential road to recovery has to start somewhere, even if it is small steps that feel like they take forever. Good-natured folk around this site will offer some kind words along the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.