idk

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by scaryforest, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

so there s this glass shard from a broken lamp in my messy room, on the floor. been there some months and yeah,
    people who come here or whom i live with never seem to notice it, though they tidy and move things about

i started cutting again october, things have got better and worse at same time in my slightly irrelevant life

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you started to self harm again if you can scaryforest throw the glass away please hun You life is not irrelevant not to us here please know that you do not deserve harm just kindness ok

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi scaryforest. I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering but PLEASE DO NOT SELF-HARM. You are an amazing person and your life is NOT IRRELEVANT. You are a truly helped me save my life. So it's now my turn to help you.

Like Total Eclipse says throw away the glass and use an alternative like an elastic band or ice cubes same effect but no damage to the body.

PM me direct to talk in private anytime or day. Be safe my friend.

4. scaryforest

it is very bad.
    my closest and dearest end up staying out of pity and guilt. they promise things they cannot keep bc i am impossible and too much, they say
    feel rejected and replaced

i would have thrown it away if only they noticed it, i want someone to just take it and get rid of it and hold me down while i have my fits of pain,
    thank you both for caring words

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I just want to give you a hug :hug: and hope things do get better.

6. scaryforest

virtual hug exchange <3.14

omg things are so bad, pls pls pls can barely function

7. shania

shania Well-Known Member

Hang in there, scaryforest

Please try to be kind to yourself. I agree with the others that your life is not irrelevant and you don't deserve the self-harm. I'm sorry your friends didn't see the glass and get rid of it for you; sometimes people don't notice things like we wish they would.

Here's a virtual hug from me, too: :hug:

8. scaryforest

ty ty shania.

omg so during one of my drunken sprees i had the window open so the shard must have fallen out

i look at these scars and go wow, better get tattoos right? i mean similar sort of feeling but prettier idk what am saying

9. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

Stay strong scaryforest, you're worth it <3
    Keep yourself as busy as you can. x

10. Mermaid3011

Mermaid3011 Member

Keep writing here. As long as you are typing you can't self harm... it's silly, but that's what keeps me from doing stupid things too. Keeping your hands busy with other things...

Is there any chance that you would go to Emerge and confess to one of the nurses there? I was scared shitless to do that, but Monday I did and it made the world of a difference! Everyone was really kind and supportive. I am finally getting the level of support I need and that I asked for the last 3 years.

11. scaryforest

what is emerge? i googled and it comes up with a recycling plant om
    sounds intriguing, do expand?

ty, lux, busy is the best way, you re right. i end up watching shows and sitting on hands, not the best solution but can t think of many others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.