Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ~PinkElephants~, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Dear SFers

I'ms orry to anyone ive hurt throughout my journey here. i know that i am a difficult person especially when i feel ive been wronged. im sorry for my cruel words, my viciousness and my hateful behavior. im sorry for who i am as a person. who i portray is not who i am and along the way i've lost my true self. i don't know where she is anymore, whether she's dead or not or just buried beneath the hatred i harbor. i'm tired. tired of everything. tired of wasting the air i breathe. tired of being who i am. im sorry to everyone and anyone i've hurt. i truly didnot mean to hurt you, itsjust my way of protecting me.

You are the one friend I've always trusted, always counted on. I am so sorry i have failed seeing whats been right in front of my eyes. i'm sorry i've been sefish in taking from you and hardly offering. i love you whole heartedly and i wish you nothing but the best in your life. please stay strong. please carry on being the amazing woman you are. You are incredible terry. you are a diamond in the rough. I hope you see through this pain and make it. i love you always

I'm sorry.....
    to everyone
    for who i am
    and who i've become
    i've made mistakes
    i've lost my way
    my mind was clouded
    words can never say

I'm sorry....
  2. :hug: Kells.

I've read some of your recent thread posts and I can tell that you aren't doing well. I hope you feel better soon.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It's ok Kanani. You've been through some rough times and I know that you're really not a mean person at heart. After being hurt so many times, it's just natural to become more pessimistic. I'm sure you're a nice person on the inside.
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

5. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

We don't know each we other Kanami, yet are here for fundamentally similar reasons I'm sure.

Just to point out, the energy you took writing that one post of empathy for others also says a whole bunch about your character.

Be good to yourself.... as best you will allow yourself to be.

6. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Kells. Hang in there! I like your book.
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: sorry you are feeling bad hun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.