Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered1, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have a gf and just recently i think im still n love w/ my x idk what to do how im supost to decide which 1s the rite 1 idk nething its so confusing. what if i end up with the wrong 1? what if the 1 i choose will only end in heartache? what if the 1 i dont choose ends up being the 1 who i was ment to be with?
    ne1 please, i need help
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I can imagine that your mind is all over the place due to these thoughts.
    Maybe you need time to yourself, away from your gf and everyone, just to think things through, also to go through your feelings and emotions.

No body knows who is the right one for you. Both of them could be but it depends on how the relationship flows.
    What really matters though, is which one you have the strongest feelings for.
  3. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

I told my girl I loved her but wasn't monogamus. Told her I loved the time we spend together, love the way she looks at me, love the things we do etc - but that she's not the only one. Told her I also hang out w/other girls and that's how I am. If she doesn't like it she can walk - she stayed.

I wonder if that's wrong...
  4. do i stay with someone becausei dont wanna hurt them
    or be with the one i wanna be with...
    either way someones hurt
    lifes a ****
  5. Robert13

Robert13 Member

I am on the opposite end of this right now and I can tell you with 100% certainty, neither of them want to be lied to. You have to spend time with both and sooner or later you are going to have to choose one, unless you all three believe in polyamory, which given that you're here, I doubt. What you really have to concentrate on is doing what is best for you. There are essentially three options:
    1)Girl A gets hurt and you and Girl B give it a go, but there are no guarantees,
    2)Girl B gets hurt and you and Girl A give it a go, still no guarantees.
    3)You lie and cheat and weazel your way through a few months, then they both end up leaving you, still no guarantee, but more than likely, you will end up alone.

Give yourself some time and follow your heart. Do not turn this into a competition between the two.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.