idk

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cownes, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

I dont no if anyone will reply to this or care, but im really stuggling at the momment; im so low at the momment, everything is such an effort, im surviving days at school on an hours and a half sleep and its so draining, im so tired of putting the mask on, of trying to pretend everything is ok that i am coping as the true matter of the fact is im not coping, but its taken a lot to actually admit to this, i want to be able to cope, but i just want the pain to stop, i want the nightmares to stop, i want a restful nights sleep, i have forgot what that is like, im fed up of everyone falling out, why cant we all just get along, its breaking me slowly and its painful, why did my friend get taken aged jsut 15 and then less than a week later why did my step sisters friend get taken just aged 13? how is this fair, why are kids getting cancer? im sorry if this is a long post, i just need to vent, im feeling so overwhelemed at the momment and each day is getting harder and harder, i jsut needed to get this out of my head :cry: :sad:

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

maddy :wub: hunni im sorry. im here if you need to talk. :hug:

3. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I'm sorry... :unsure: not really sure how I can give a helpful response, things just happen... and we have to do best to keep moving through them, I know it isn't fair, but that's life unfortunately. Maybe start worrying less about the large scale things you can't change and perhaps on the smaller things, like trying to get some more sleep? Maybe take a long hot bath, read a book, listen to some relaxing music and try and sleep after that? Being more rested can make things seem so much better sometimes :hug:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: You don't ever have to apologize for posting. I'm sorry you're going through so much. And I know what you mean, I hate cancer. It's so cruel and takes people too early!

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i have tried all this, ive been to the psyc, there not bothered, they arent concerned that im not sleeping, so yeah hopeless isnt the word :/

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: If there is anything I can do for you, let me know.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Maddy I'm so sorry for your loss...I don't know how fresh that is but you are still grieving for your friends and it takes time....it must be so difficult for you not being able to sleep....instead of talking to your psych how about your GP??
    are you having therapy for your grief???..that could maybe help.....
    you take care and hold on....:hug:

8. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

my gp jsut says it is for my psyc to deal with so yay, i no lets jsut leave me suffering :mad: im done with all of this, i cant do it anymore, ive been holding on and holding on, but my arms are tired now :hug: thanks for replying x no im not getting counselling for the grief, i spoke about it today in my counselling session, but that was that.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I think everyone should have grief counceling after a loss like you've had...
    I'm having it myself and wouldn't survive without it...
    or maybe talking about it here (if you can) would help....
    reading books on grief can also be helpful....
    please don't hurt yourself.....you can get through this...HUGS

10. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

whats the point getting throuhg this, what type of life will i live? i cant continue like this i really cant, but noone seems to be listening to me :unsure: if they dont care then why should i ??

11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

who do you mean isn't listening to you? the dotors? your friends?..family?
    I'm listening...how can I help?...:arms:

12. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

half my fmaily doesnt no anything is wrong, only 2 frineds no, out of a group of like 9 if not more and then the docs arent listening, or they will listen and do no action, so whats the point, if they cant be bothered then neither can i!! :hugtackles:

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

can you tell your family how you're feeling.?...they may be able to offer support..
    I've found with doctors we have to basically tell them what we need and insist they do something.....
    you are important and they are just to busy and preoccupied ...
    :hug::flowers:

14. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

my mom knows some of it, but shes the only one i remotely trust in this family and shes preoccupied worrying about my nan etc, so.... :hug:

15. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Maddy hun, stay with us and stay strong. I said it earlier, you are stronger than you realise. I'm here if you need to talk about anything :hug:

16. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im not stronger though adn u no it as well as i do!! :hug:

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I think you are strong too maddy...it takes a lot of strength to fight what youre going through....you are doing well....
    I know you said your Mum is preoccupied with your nan but she would want to know how bad you are feeling so she can help you too..how do you think she will feel if you hurt yourself and you're gone from her life and she never had the opportunity to help you??...the pain of losing a child is way worse than anything she will ever feel in her life....:hug::hug:

18. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i have given her the chance to help im jsut hurting too much :cry: :sad:

19. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

have you told her though that you want to die?

20. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

heck no....she would worry way tooooooooo much :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.