Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I know I should just shut up and deal with this myself, but I don't know how to cope tonight. The suicidal urges are getting worse, I want to die so badly. My family really needs me now, but I'm not sure if I can stop myself tonight.
  2. Come, Rukia..

Hold on. I'm sure u can do it.
    We are here to help each other, when one of us gets feeling bad.
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:cry: It's so fucking tempting to just take with me all the things I need and just go. Noone would miss me anyway, everyone is better off without me.
  4. I understand what u say. Sometimes I feel like that too.
    Altough it may seems like the easyiest answer, I don't think that none would miss you, if you were gone.

It's just a bad time, nothing more than that. It HAS an end. Just give yourself some time to put all your thoughts in order.
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I think the only way this will have an end is if my life ends. Over the last few years there have only been a few days where I haven't felt suicidal. I fight it back almost every day, but it's just too much.
  6. Don't think like this.
    Look,for instance, here in the forum.Here you'll always have friends that you can count, and share your problems.
    I think that most of the users here will always be ready to offer you a helping hand, so that you can cope with a bad time.

I'm new here. But it relieves me a bit, when I think that whenever a crisis may come, I can talk with people that really understand my situation and knows what I'm going through.

So, head up!!! No problem is your life worth!!! NONE!!!
  7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    As you can see I'm invisible to everyone else. At least it's better to think that than thinking that noone cares.
  8. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

You aren't invisible.. A lot of the time for some reason people tend to not know what to say on the crisis section or feel they are useless.. But people are here for you. :hug:
  9. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Please don't believe you're invisible. You're as much of a valued member as anyone else on here!
    But thanks for telling us u feel this way.
    Maybe more people will take part in your threads from now on. :hug:
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Hanne, Please don't harm yourself..You are cared for here by so many.. Your not invisible.. I read all your threads and replies to others.. I would talk to you more but I am an old fart and many of the younger members don't want to talk to someone my age..Your not invisible... Please keep posting..I care what happens to you..
  11. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Thank you all 3. :grouphug:

I'm a bit calmer now, not a danger to myself tonight. I hope.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.