idont think i can do this anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i just want to give in put up my white flag and say i surrender to these awfult thoughts ive had enough
  2. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

don't give up dawn. there are definitely people here and elsewhere i am sure who care about you deeply and want nothing more than to help you through your dark times. i know it sometimes seems like you are completely alone in the world without a hope on the horizon, but try to keep it in the back of your mind that there is hope, you are not alone, and you are loved. :hug:
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

dont let them win!
  4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

mostimes i'm with you. even now. i'll drink you getting out of the dark. hope is the light of dawn that burns away the fog of death. get better. not all of us are out to score.
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Whats wrong dawn?

I hope your not thinking of giving up. That would make soo many people on here very sad. We are here for you.
  6. see

see Well-Known Member

Dawn you cared when I asked you gave me hope. Hang in there!
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please don't give up, in the end they'll win. You are a good person who has possibilities in the future. Hang in there hun. Stay here and talk to us. We care for you. Please don't give in yet, ok? :hug:
  8. chloephoria

chloephoria Member

Dawn! You can't do that! :eek:hmy:
  9. liveinhope

thank you all for your replies its just another of those bleak times when u ask why do u keep fighting it just seems it may easier to give up
    But i will fifght the fight as long as i can
    Thank you all again
  10. chloephoria

chloephoria Member

Yes, we all have bad days. You don't have to fight the inevitable, we all have to go at some point so why try and make it shorter? Enjoy everything, i can't express how much i want you to enjoy your life. There are people in the world who have nothing, have seen their family killed and live in immense pain but still they go on for the people they have left, all kinds of things. You should be grateful for what you have in life and make the most of it. Obviously i don't know what your problems are but you have the choices to change things, if people make you feel bad. Why let them? If you know they're doing it on purpose, ignore it. I you think life is shit maybe you should spend a week in someone else's shoes, perhaps your views may change...cheer up :)
  11. liveinhope

Death and bereavment r the biggest problems here the loss of so many so young so soon shocking it leaves you numb not knowing what u should be doing or thinking so yes ill try to cheer up but difficult at times

7 lost in 3 years ages 7 - 59 causes brain tumour,cancer death by fire, hearth attack all here today and just gone tomorrow
  12. chloephoria

chloephoria Member

I work in a care home and people die around me very often. These things are not your fault and thats just the way life goes. You can't spend your days thinking about these people who are gone. You have to be brave, you still have a life. If you died would you want people to feel like this? You can't consume your life with guilty feelings, yes it is a shock and unfortunate, but your lucky your here another day to be around all the people who love you. Don't be upset because it might be over, you should be really happy that it happened and you had the opportunity to spend time with these wonderful people. Say their names out loud in a tone as if they are still here, not in a sad tone. These people gave you experiences no one else can, they should be looked back on with pride and happiness, not sadness. These people would not want you to be like this. Yes, it's ok to grieve but you can't spend the rest of your time shrouded in sadness, is that how you want to be remembered when you go? :) I'm sending you an invisible hug.
  13. liveinhope

there is a lot of truth in what u say if only it were that easy!!

Thanks for your support
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.