If all goes well I'm outa this shit so called world tonight!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Goodbye everyone if all goes well I'm outa this shit so called world tonight,I've had it with this shit I'm gone cya everyone hope all work's out for you all.

2. Letzman

Letzman Member

Hang in there until the Spring, you'll feel better then.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Bullshit sorry it's summer here nothing changes I'm not going to fool myself anymore.

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: ace..

What's happened to make you feel like this?

5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

That's a shame. You've posted over 1000 posts and your going to bottle out on us now ??!!
    We'll miss having you around. :sad:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Come on Ace, stick around a little more man. Aren't your friends, family and forum family going to miss you when you're gone?

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Everything nothing changes I can't change everything remain's the same and I'm alway's in the shit so I need to do this it's just not worth going on.Dave people will get over me like they get over everything,I'm nothing man I've had enough just to continue on to eventually die doesn't cut it for me.Thank's for the nice thought titanic I have to go and do this bye all and thank's take care I hope you all get through this horrible rotten feeling and everything else that trouble's you.

8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

ace, are you sure you want to do this, mate you will be missed by us.

i respect your desicion my friend, if its that bad for you then tonite i will be thinking of you, i'll raise a few glasses to you and wish you find the peace you want.

but before you go, take a pause and think about what you will miss from this life/world, not how you feel but the silly things, sunsets, love, beer etc etc.

please ace just take a step back for a few minutes.

we are all here to help you man if you need us.

andy

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im jealous,.:mad:i wanna leave too:mad:

10. Letzman

Letzman Member

Ace, as someone who's had two of their best friends commit suicide (one of which I still believe I could have prevented), believe me that it's something you NEVER get over. You learn to deal with it a little, you live with it... but "get over it"? No. Doesn't work like that. Don't kid yourself, you'd be hurting people.

As far as what you said regarding not willing to continue to eventually die anyway.... I've had the very same thoughts-

I don't believe in an afterlife so the idea of death is especially empty for me. But then I thought... the whole fucking thing is a ride anyway. It's a roller coaster which I know won't go on forever.

Since I'm already on it, I figure I might as well wait until the end as I don't even know where it's gonna take me next. There might be some twists and turns I wasn't expecting that could be awesome. Even if the twists and turns turn out to suck, I'm curious to see them. I was only given one fucking ticket... there are no other rides after this one. I've got nothing to lose by waiting until the whole ride is over. So I stay in the car until the guy at the amusement park stops it and makes me get out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2008
  11. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

I don't like rollercoasters, can my life be compared to bumper cars?:unsure:

12. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I see life like this... Positive things in life = negative things in life

13. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Ace, Sorry to hear you're not doing so well right now. Please try to hang on... PM me if you want to talk, Im not doing so great either... so we could chat about how shitty life is...
    Just try and hang on...

14. Letzman

Letzman Member

For you... sure, bumper cars it is... just try not to hit me too hard.

Ace, you still with us? Hope so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2008
  15. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's so much everyone for your kind thought's I'm still here and very uncertain about everything.:unsure::sad:

16. I dont wanna be on this earth either....no on at all understands me....but the only thing stopping me is...whats on the other side....it sucks that we live in such a terrible world these days....i know i dont belong here....

17. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what you mean can you talk to me what's getting to you?I know all about depression and even when nothing seems to be an issue but you just get down for nothing.Life is so hard to say the least.

18. Letzman

Letzman Member

Glad to see you back, Ace.

19. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Brilliant! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.