If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ambermachell, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ambermachell

ambermachell New Member

My Uncle committed suicide by hanging himself only I don't think he did.. I have had several dreams now where he has been talking to me and sobbing begging me to fix things.
    After his death his wife at the time burned the rope, the chair and everything to do with his death and also had him cremated even though it was against his and my family's wishes, she wouldn't even allow us to have his body at our memorial service.
    I really want to know if anyone can tell me the best way to go about having all this investigated.. I need closure and so does my family. There is more to the story that I would be happy to share.
    If you think you can help me please contact me by email. ambermachell21@live.com
    any help you can give me is better than nothing!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun the way to get help is to talk to the officers that found your uncle and tell them your concerns about the death They are the ones that found him If you feel there was foul play then talk to them ok They will know what to do next. I am sorry for your loss hun hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.