If anyone needs a friend

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say althought I'm struggling so bad I still wanted to extend my hand to anyone of course.I live in australia my phone number is 0404351760 that's my mobile(cell)phone no,my email is milansteve@yahoo.com.au use that for msn also,my using email at the moment is ragazzobellino@hotmail.com.If you want to add me on Facebook please do so my name on there is "Steve Scocchia" I should be the only one with that name if you search.If you want to call my mobile and have no money just hang up and I'll call you back,24/7 it's alway's on so please do it please anybody.I know you're all hurting also so please what I say I mean to you all.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You're a very kind person beneath all the hurt hun. We've been friends for a while now, we know each others pain pretty good. Maybe use your advice and support for others as a distraction from your own problems for a little bit. I'm glad you got to talk to your doc and you're trying different meds. You know I'm a pm or email away if you every need a friend yourself hun. Please try to be a little more kinder to yourself. You arent the horrible person that you see. I wish I had a magic wand that could make you see the person that I see and so many others see too. He's a real prince!!!!

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

The contact that you are offering to others is invaluable. :hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thanks ace :hug:

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You are so great hun! :hug:

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou all it's the least I could do,the hurt that I've felt from seeing others suffering in not enough to be explained in words the sadness it brings me is just to painful this is why I mean this.

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Where in AussieLand are you from Ace? North south east west?

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Really South I live in Vixtoria,Melbourne actually about 20 mins or so from the city what about you?

9. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

youre a good person. not many would openly extend such aid

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorry made a mistake it's Victoria,Melbourne in Australia.

11. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Sunshine coast for me :( or thieving, robbing, stealing scumbag coast as i am now going to call it :( :( :(

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Do you live there now kate?

13. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

we have lived in Brisbane since we arrived 6 months ago. I wish we hadnt come here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.