if god offered you 1 wish, what would it be?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by emily83, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

if god came up to me, and asked me for a wish... i would ask him for everyone around me o be totally understanding of me, listen to me, support me and love me for who i am, not who people want me to be

i'm so sick of people coming up to me and saying.. mental illness is not real, it's your problem- you made yourself like this, etc.../ it would just be nice to feel understood by someone who's not on a support group- i know that probably sounds like a really small wish, but believe me, if it came true, it could lead to a lot more happy relaxed times.

emily

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

My one wish would be that my family be healed of all their illnesses so they could lead a normal life not one of suffering

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I wouldn't wish... I don't believe in "god" myself.

4. Joe85

Joe85 Member

That's a very big question!!!
    Regardless of whether God exists in the first place, i would say things would not have any meanings if i wait for them to come from somewhere because we are not part of the creation process. Big part of my struggle is striving to be independent, free, the master of my existence. I have been already decided to be part of the universe and I have to make my role. Either that or nothing!!!

5. Alwaysalone2

Alwaysalone2 New Member

To never have been born.

6. emily83

i probably should have worded it diffrently, though it came from somewhere else and was too lazy to edit the tex. lol

7. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i d want my step dad to be alive

8. prophetearess

prophetearess New Member

For a meterorite the size of Jupiter to hurtle itself straight into planet earth.

9. krazor

krazor Active Member

I would wish for more wishes then use them to make as many people here happy as I can :)

If I couldn't have that I would wish for one very special girls problems to disappear so she never has to worry about anything ever again :)

10. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

to never have been born ... bet this is going to be said a lot .

11. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

Human annihilation to revive the planet. :)

12. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

my wish would be no more sin, sickness, evil, or death ever to be in this world again, where everyone would get along with each other, never grow older, and animals and humans alike could play and sleep together as a child would play with a rattlesnake and not be bitten, a lion and bear could eat together and not fight a place of pure sunshine and beautifully flowers and sparkling blue waters with no pollution and a countryside with no smog, just good clean air to breathe.

13. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

I don't believe in god either but if it helps people to have faith in difficult times maybe its a good thing.
    I would ask him why he did this to me, and to let me die.
    I told my pdoc once that it is strange that when iam at my worst I never wish to be happy normal or cured. I only wish to be dead. He hadnt heard anyone express it this way before but I see that a lot of you feel exactly the same.
    Good luck to all of you. I have never met any of you before, but I have never wanted this much happiness for anyone else before. :grouphug:

14. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

Sorry for your sadness

15. emily83

what a nice thought

if the world was like that, i'm sure everything would be so much diffrence

16. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

I'm sure there are many, many more worthwhile things to wish for but right now I would wish for all species of wasp on the planet to disappear, never to return. I have the quite understandable fear of being confronted and attacked by an insect that is basically just a flying hypodermic needle filled with poison. Also I have just been chased out of my kitchen by a wasp. :mad2:

17. akaangela

akaangela Member

If it had to be just for myself I would wish to go to sleep and never wake up again. If it could be for everyone I would wish for peace on earth, good will toward man and animals, no sickness of mind or body, no hunger, no anger, no pain. I know you are shaking your head and saying without pain we wouldn't know pleasure, without sickness we wouldn't relish our health, Without hunger we wouldn't know the joy of being feed. Without war we wouldn't appreciate peace. I know all this and I understand it but I wish we all could live in Theory. In Theory everything is as it should be :) Haven't you ever said "It works it theory"

18. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

"Fix everything"

19. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I wouldn't wish for anything, I would just want to know why I was put on the Earth when I so badly feel like I don't want to be here.

^ yeah, or this. If I die, yer all coming with me >:]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
  20. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

To either make this life better (at least just make it fair) or just let me die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.