If i ask about suicide ...

noone tell this to police or something like that?
I'm asking if someone can call a police if someone posted something like like 'how to suicide' or asking about suicide deatils?

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Nobody here is going to tell the police anything. Even if we wanted to, we can't because we don't know who you are. That said, nobody is going to tell you about suicide details or how to die. We are all here because we are or have been suicidal - we help each other and support each other.

What is going on? Why do you feel so awful? Talk to us.

i am at low point from birth, but now i see that i'm pathetic...
never mind, i know is painful, but i have tried, and it was a ot of pain, and no result

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
First of all, you're not pathetic. You need to change that thinking about you. Why don't you tell us, what's going on? There's a lot of people here that will listen to you.

ok i will tell you, but u will answer one another question ok?,
My story:
I was very shy.. very.. and sensitive. i was always alone. Only in school i was mmeting someone.I never left with friends.
Once i love with one girl in my school, but i was so shy, ... she found another, It took 2 years to return to normalcy.
Than at university... i was trying to <mod edit - methods>. I don't like my family, evrything bad they said ....
a my univeristy was terrible, every day. I was scared to get out somewhere, like cinema, or something, not intresting, that ...
I felt worse than each other person.

The worst thing is i can't talk with other people. i can't have fun in a club or something .. i don't like party.
I was trying to only tak to girls on badoo app, but none was interested.
I don't appeal for women.. i'm not ugly maybe but i'm looking like kid. And my voice is not so male, and my hairs are falling out... because of stress. hahaah ...
I was on canoes 2 months ago.. I was swimming with one girl.I was trying to be nice. but she wanted to swim with another person...and i was swimmig alone
i was too booring...

I found one boy.He was smile person, and good looking. Thanks to him i was not feeing like ....
We where together on skates several times, and bilard. i liked him very much.. but one day he just bock me on fb and told me that's not my fault....
So i don't know why, i wasnt intresting.. i think about him. Only one person i ever liked, very, he was like friend, and an intresting and smart person..

That was good to have friend. i' ve never had before.
I only wanted to have friend.. hahaha

i realized that i ... and nothing will change.
always been like that. A lot of pain and...
it's time to see a god whatever it is. i will ask this dick why o_O hahahha

Last edited by a moderator:

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for your reply! Myself, I was terribly shy in school, throughout high school. In fact, I never had a date till I was 27. And, that was because we were friends and she ask me out. As far as getting out, that's understandable. But, it's not your fault. What you have now, is the power to change who you are. You don't have to answer to anybody, but you. Don't dwell on past experiences. That will bring you down. Start making goals for yourself. Get a calendar, Mark the days you have progresses. Start small, then challenge yourself. Don't worry about love. That will happen, when you least expect it.

Again, don't dwell on your negatives. Starting tomorrow, tell yourself you will change your destiny to the better. Depression feeds on negativity. The more negative you are, the more depressed you'll be. If you change your outlook, you see your health improve, people will start noticing you more.

Stick around, let us know how things are you going. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm new here myself but, I'm thankful to find a forum, such as this! This didn't exist for me, back in my high school years. You've found a good place!

Dear you - do you have anyone you can talk to - parents, family, brothers/sisters, friends etc … You cannot be a failure at 14 - you have so, so much life ahead of you and to put such pressures on yourself at such a wrong age is hard. SF is fantastic - I am old enough to be your gran - but there are so many truly wonderful people on here who will give you much better advice than I can. Keep writing, keep posting - please and stay safe xxx

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
but nothing will change.. i tried for 3 years...
i don't want to live like failure. Do you live like that?

For years I lived like a failure. No friends, no girl, family didn't care. That's when I went through my first deep depression. Something, I don't wish on my worst enemy. Then, this is gonna sound stupid. There was a girl I liked alot. But, was never good enough to be her boyfriend. Just "friendzone". She gave me a pet cat. A kitten. I hate cats. But, because she gave it to me to take care of, I agreed. Everyday, I thought about suicide but, I also thought about the kitten, that needed someone to take care of it. That kitten was the only thing that mattered to me. Sounds stupid, I know. But, it was that kitten that made me keep going on.

You're far from failure. You're depressed your not living up to expectations of others. As I said before, love doesn't come when you're looking for it. It always comes, when you're not.

Set those goals for yourself. You'll notice a change. It's not gonna be overnight. But, it will gradually start showing progress. Only YOU can change your mindset.

For years I lived like a failure. No friends, no girl, family didn't care. That's when I went through my first deep depression. Something, I don't wish on my worst enemy. Then, this is gonna sound stupid. There was a girl I liked alot. But, was never good enough to be her boyfriend. Just "friendzone". She gave me a pet cat. A kitten. I hate cats. But, because she gave it to me to take care of, I agreed. Everyday, I thought about suicide but, I also thought about the kitten, that needed someone to take care of it. That kitten was the only thing that mattered to me. Sounds stupid, I know. But, it was that kitten that made me keep going on.

You're far from failure. You're depressed your not living up to expectations of others. As I said before, love doesn't come when you're looking for it. It always comes, when you're not.

Set those goals for yourself. You'll notice a change. It's not gonna be overnight. But, it will gradually start showing progress. Only YOU can change your mindset.
TOTALLY agree with the Love doesn't come when you're looking for it - it comes when you're not x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00