If I could I would sue that company.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Young suicider, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

OK so I'm going to tell you the story of the evil air conditioner.

We had gotton a new window unit and we put it in and one of the lights didn't work so a couple days later when a went to take it out(this is a behemoth one,huge) I didn't want it to fall out the window so I said screw it and grasped the back and just quickly got it out and put it down.

Well if you don't know window air conditioners have this razor thin pieces of metal going across the back...and yes literaly razor thin.So as I felt and expected massive gashes on the bottom and upper wrist...If you wonder what the scene looked like,it looked like I cut myself like 10 times.

Or think of taking a 50 lb. weight and putting it on a knife(just sharpened) and sliding it across your skin.

Anyway I was very angry because there is no warnng at all in the box that says it is sharp!Nothing!

I mean if some lady can spill coffee on herself and get a lot of cash...just think what I could get.

Now what's even more annoying is that my 1 year old brother got cut by this box of @ a week before.I mean no one has ever complained about this??

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

OW!! that would've hurt....dangerous thing to be producing to put in peoples homes...
    Is the wrist ok?

3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Yah it took like a month to heal...but thankfully there were no scars and it didn't look like I was cutting myself...though for a month it did.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:stars:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.