If I didn't have kids, I wouldn't feel so selfish.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sweet goodnight, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet goodnight

Sweet goodnight New Member

This is my first post. Basically, I know that when I die it will be by suicide. I worry about making sure my kids have enough money, so I am in the process of increasing my life insurance. Of course insurance won't pay in the event of suicide so I am thinking it has to look like an accident. Such as cleaning the garage while running my car 'for the radio'. I have tried all kinds of antidepressants and anxiety meds without success, so I've given up. This won't be today, it's just that I can't tell anyone what is in my head and just needed to get it out.

2. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

Welcome, I hope you find some interesting things on SF and make some friends who are going through the same situations you are. If you ever need anybody to talk to, don't hesitate to come into chat. We're a lovely bunch.

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

The only true way to make suicide be deemed an 'accident' or 'act of god' is to die of old age. Have you tried that? The waiting time can be unbearable, but it bring with it the perks of many a year of joyous moments you would otherwise miss.

Come and have a :hamtaro: with me - I guarantee a smile on your face or your next car registration fee will be free!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.