If I die 2nite

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

People don't understand, if I die tonight

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

No, they won't understand C.F - if you do that. People are incapable of understanding someone else's soul - unless they're family probably, and even then, maybe not. I know my family did not understand my attempt, and still don't. But I got the help I needed, and I hope and pray that you will too

3. :hug: please don't end it tonight.. I haven't got the chance to talk to you yet..

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't do anything, keep talking to us! What's going on?

5. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

why, hun? what's wrong? talk to us please. so many people here care about you.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope you don't do anything...talk to us instead because we all want to help you feel better.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to us hun why tonight why not hold on here your not alone here you are with people who do understand okay so please if you are so low go to hospital now hun please hugs

8. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

CF, I hope you can stay around. You've been a big help to me and care. I wish I could eliminate whatever doesn't go away. the world would be a better place if we had that power!

9. Cpt-Fantastic

i meant to reply earlier, but i just didnt know what to say. ive been on the sideline of life so long that i feel ill never be back in the game. and if that is the case i dont see the point of living. everything i try seems to result in failure. i dont want to make anymore mistakes, im at a really low place right now. but thx for all the responses, knowing you guys are there for me is a great support

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi good to hear from you again well you did not make a mistake in coming here hun Lots of support and care here people who do understand where you are at right now. Just know that now you are not alone okay hugs

11. privatename

privatename Well-Known Member

People here do care, so please stick around. You aren't alone hun.

12. Cpt-Fantastic

i didnt want to open a new thread, but i just cant do it no more. im really unhappy. i've been unhappy for a long time. and i wonder if i can keep doing this. its like the same shit happens over and over again. since 2007 it has never been different, and i dont know if the world has changed or if i have. i want to enjoy it but i just cant fake it no more. my life seems just shitty to me.

13. Cpt-Fantastic

i keep crying again and my thought processes are well it is like i cant think things through anymore. ive started drinking. im alone for the next 3-4 days and if there is a time this could be it. i just cant find it no more.

I can't see the point in another day
    When nobody listens to a word I say
    You can call it lack of confidence
    But to carry on living doesn't make no sense

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
  14. Cpt-Fantastic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.