if i die. some people know me will cry and after that they will live normal again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asking_advice, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i know a person who died that a lot of people love her but after she buried. everyone just move on and it seems can still work while sad so i think it is better to die because my death will not cause any big damage to other people.

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Re: if i die. some people know me will cry and after that they will live normal again

I'm sorry to hear that this person died. :( I don't think you should die though because I'm sure people care about you. :hug:

Trevor,

3. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

Re: if i die. some people know me will cry and after that they will live normal again

this is my life. i can do what i want. last reply. thank you sf. :)

4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

That's true it is your life, and no one can stop you from what you want to do. I don't know if I can encourage you not to do it. But, all I can do is let you make your choice. I hope you don't do it :( but I won't hold it against you if you do.

Trevor,

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Of course it matters if you die, just because people seemed to have moved on from that person's death doesn't mean they have. They can still function but that doesn't mean it didn't affect them deeply. And it will affect people a lot if you do decide to take your life. Of course that is your decision but I hope you decide not to do it.

6. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Well, people can't dwell forever. When someone dies, we honor them and we have to move on, if we don't obsessions, depression, stress, suicidal thoughts; all of these things can form. It's not that people forget her, it's just that we need to move forward. Guaranteed there are people that think about her almost everyday. Even if she is in their thoughts, people simply need to keep going on. It'll be the same when you die (which, hopefully, is a very long time from now); people will mourn, they'll never truly forget or stop caring, but they will move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.