If I die...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ButterfliesOverScars, Mar 26, 2016.

1. What will happen if I took 'it' away, it won't matter to anyone. As long as I feel okay it's amazing for me to relax forever i think suppose.
    I just hate the life i have and I wish i could take it away without failing
    Imagine after <Mod Edit:Methods>you feel everything is going to be okay now, you just open your eyes to that painful light in a hospital people treating you like a maniac like some psychopathic serial killer. It feels like even in your own death you manage to fail, what a failure you are even taking away you own fucking life.
    <mod edit - timeline>
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2016
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, methods are not allowed here either are timelines but i feel you are up to talking so want to share why you want to die so much? keep talking to us because we care and your life is worth living once you are free of this awful illness that is depression.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Oh hun I am so sorry you feel so awful. Do you want to talk about what has brought you to that point?

Don't give up; please. Get the help you need to make it through... life can get better even if it seems difficult to believe. But you deserve to let yourself get help to get out of this horrible state and get through your depression safely.

Know my inbox is always open if you want to talk *hugs you*