If i died right now.....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Would it even make a difference in anyones life??

Would it even matter???

I dont think it does... i really dont think it would matter at all....
  2. I don't know how much I can help here, but you should try not to think that way. It's not just that I care deeply for all life, it's that I care for you as a good person & I am sorry that you are feeling that way. Surely you have people in your lifee that care for you as well as people on this forum that know you better than I, so you must try to hold on to the fact that you do matter in this life to whom ever knows you & the wonderful caring person that you are.
    So if you ever need positive re-enforcement PM me & I'll do my best. :hug: I find that it's sorta easy for me to drop my problems to help somebody with theirs. :biggrin:
  3. see

see Well-Known Member

It would matter very much............You are not alone insite of everything you feel...............:hug::hug:
  4. White Dove

People on here care??? perhaps??/

but so far this week i have been practly called a liar , someone wanting attention , someone crying wolf , and then a little while ago accused of stealing... that is stealing peoples love , care , affection , strength , etc.. i dont want to steal yours.. i am not that way.. i am not that type a person...

I am just in so much pain and turmoil right now .. just really am...

sorry if this reply may seem offending or not apprecieated cause it is apprecieated and i am just having a bad time right now , so if it seems mean or unapprecieve , please forgive me??? i am just in so much pain...
  5. White Dove

6. Don't worry White Dove..... I really should have registered under the name misunderstood. That's exactly how I feel here, but I can't blame anyone. I've shown myself to be a total mixture of dark & light. :starwars:
  7. White Dove

Well i can ad another one on this list..

now i am called abuse...

yep i am called abuse

what the hell else is anyone gonna call me , come on????
  8. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Try not to listen to those people. Obviously, they are unable to understand how difficult things can be.

If you died, now, it would matter to me. I don't know you well at all, but I've read your posts, and you are a good person.
  9. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

It really in truely, does not matter what "THEY" think. "They" are wrong and not in your shoes so what do they know. "They" may think they know it all, got news for them..... hahahahah

I have the same thoughts. I push it away and know in my heart it matters to God, although not to any persons life but mine. I am not wrong. You are not either.
  10. White Dove

:hug: thanks for that nice reply sweetie....

I have to be honest with you, i am not really a good person.. if you had known all about my past then you would know that i am really not that good of person.. i am really a terriable person.. i hurt and let others ( paticulary my niece ) hurt others.. and i cant change it and i cant make peace with those that were hurt... but thank you sweetie for saying i am a good person but the truth is i really am just a worthless scum upon this earth that one day soon will die from this cancer....
  11. White Dove

12. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

We all think we are the worst person to live when we are in pain, hurt or in illness, depression. I know I am not scum although I feel like it. You may feel like it too. But Hae-Gi and others think you are ok.
    I will hold my non-depression days and my fog days in each hand and the scale is very unbalanced. If you think you are doomed, you are....I don't think anyone is doomed. Maybe you just accept that what is, IS. I do that also.

I have hurt others too. The past is gone. All we have is today, now {you know the cliques'} If the cancer would be gone, you have may a different view. I wish I could hug you and show you non-judgemental validation and care. I really would. :hug: :smile: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :bike: :flowers:
  13. Kinetic

Kinetic Well-Known Member

Every persons life matter

the world wouldn't be the same if one person did not exist :hug:
  14. gag

gag Well-Known Member

I think about that alot man, I know my family would miss me, but I wonder how it would effect my friends... Aside from that I doubt there'd be much fuss over me bitng the dust.
  15. White Dove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.