If I died would anyone care, notice?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tintin, Dec 30, 2008.

1. tintin

tintin Guest

Lately I've had the feeling I'm just a nuisance. Someone you can just yell at and demean when your going through a rough patch yourself.
    Close friendships I had a couple of months ago are cracking like ice.

The past is repeating and I'm going to end up alone again. Cut off from the world.
    I try too hard to hold on to friends and just get the same "start acting like a decent friend instead of like a spoilt brat" as if its just a bit of fun for you.
    They make out it's normal for you to feel like crap each night, tell you to "get over the death of your mother" like it's that easy.

I'm just feeling sorry for myself I guess. I mean people have it worse.

I just can't help thinking if I did finally go through will it would anyone even care or notice?

2. AthenaSyphier

AthenaSyphier Active Member

I dont even know you, but I know I would care.

You dont need people in your life that dont care about you...and being alone is hard, but sometimes its good. Sometimes it makes you realize things about yourself that you wouldnt let yourself see if you were with friends.

But I know I would care...death is never the answer.

< Hugs you tightly >
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

People would miss you becca. I know that at times it seems lonely in a world full of people so self abosrbed with themselves but remember the friends that you do have(me included) and remember that it would be a sad day if you weren't round.

I'm sorry cant offer much in the way of wisdom but know that people are around. MSN or PM if needed.

4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I would notice and i would care too!
    Lea :hug:
  5. tintin

tintin Guest

Thanks hun. I'm just fed up of feeling ignored and outsided by my friends and family. Then I come on here and theres like hardly no support anymore. It's all arguements or stupid asses making sex jokes.:dry:
    I just feel like I don't exist to anyone. That I'm alone, unloved etc.
    Meh I dunno.
    Thanks for listening :hug:
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I would care, becca. I consider you a close friend. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. :hug:
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: its all i can say atm, sorry xx
  8. tintin

tintin Guest

It's okay hun.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Becca,of course we would care and notice!!

You're awesome and always so nice and friendly to everyone. You're an angel!

:wub: you

Here if you need to talk :)
  10. tintin

tintin Guest

Thanks hun :hug:
    At the moment I just feel so alone, isolated, ignored, fed up.. etc.
    Heh. My own family didn't want to spend Christmas and New Year with me

11. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

After last nights chat debacle with a few members discussing their sexcapades I can't blame you for feeling isolated from this site. This site is little about support and more about who can out screw who it seems lately. I'm sorry you got caught in the crossfire. I want you to know I'm around and most of the time I'm signed onto msn via mobile if I'm not on the main computer.

Don't let a few assholes ruin your perspective of this site. While yeah it's mostly freaks who want to discuss how they can't get laid or who they want to fuck, there are still a few people who would like it to go back to the way it was. :hug:

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Becca I would definitely notice if you were gone. It is okay to miss your mother and it is not something you can choose to get over. The day will come when it isn't quite so hard, but that day cannot be determined by anyone. Allow yourself as much time as you need. It doesn't happen overnight. I am still around if you need to talk. Take care of yourself and try not to let others get you down. :cuddle2:
  13. tintin

tintin Guest

Thanks Corrina. I'm fed up of life and people telling me to get over it. I can't, I feel if I did its betraying her memory. I'm here if you need to talk too.

14. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I would definitely notice and care, I consider you a friend and am here anytime you wanna talk. Love you twin. :wub:
  15. tintin

tintin Guest

Thanks twin.
    I've spoken to you about it I thinks.
    I'm just sick of it.
    Your my closest friend on the site and you have helped me through loads. Thanks for London too.
    I'm here for you too.
    Love you.
  16. tintin

tintin Guest

Why are people trying to push me over.
    Trying to say I won't do it.
    Hell I feel like doing it now just to prove the bastard wrong.

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Becca. Don't let any jerks push you over the edge. They're not worth all the pain that they're causing you. I'm sorry that you're feeling sad over the loss of your mother. When a loved one dies, all you can do is try to move on, but you will never forget about how much you loved them. Please don't harm yourself hun. I'd come into the chatroom to help, but I'm still banned from the chatroom. :hug:
  18. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Not sure what advice to give, but I often feel the same way, so if it helps you're not alone.

Take care :hug: