If I don't kill myself.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tyge18, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyge18

tyge18 Member

I'm most likely going to end up killing my mom in a very violent way. I surpress my anger and hate towards her daily and it's pretty much at a breaking point, I'm having to restrain myself by locking myself in my room with something against the door to keep her alive and me out of prison.

I am thinking it's better that I kill myself rather than kill some worthless bitch and end up spending my life in jail.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

What causes the hostility towards your mom?? Mine was a bitch and had my dad as her back up..But I got thru it.. They thru me out when I was seventeen and I have been on my own ever since..Been in and out of the military which made me grow up quick..I've had several labor jobs then started driving trucks..From there I became management for the company I drove for..So you see there is life outside of being home.. You need to seek it out.. Maybe start by going to group therapy where you can get input from your peers..I wish you all the luck in sorting this mess out..
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to talk to someone about your anger your doctor Get into some anger management therapy. I don't know what your mom has done but your right no use harming yourself over her or going to prison. See if you can move in with another relative see if you can get out more get a job so you are away from the house with friends. Keep busy outside your home okay. You will be an adult soon then you can do as you want move out in an apartment start living life on your own. Hang on okay but get help for you so the anger can be controlled.
  4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you need help fast.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.