if i dpn't make the night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Erebos, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

i'm sorry i haven't been on for a whjile. ri wish you all the best. i really do. please excuse me. I have very limited mental ca[acity at the moment. i'm sorry to thsoe i tried to \help here. it was all just a lie. i really do wi9sht that you all make it. but this world isn't for me.

to my best friend mikael. I'm sorry. i
    m so soorry. i'm soo sorry. just to let you know, i did read your post about eh light at the end of the tunnel. i'm turly happy for you. di really wish you're alright and with make it alright. i'm sorry. butg i don't have the energy to readyourPm's . i'm so sorry. i'm using the last of my energy to fulfill our mutual [propmise. i want to thank you so much. i
    m sorry i couldn't bee much more of a help. i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. ilast of my strength i wqant to say that i love you. i really do. i wish ypui the very best/ please. i do you do find [eace. i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. i'm gla you survived this summer. i'm so sorry.

goodbyhe, if i don'at make it tonight. i'm so sorry mikael. i'm so sorru. please forgive me. [lease forgive med. maybe i
    ll nsee you on the other side. i woul'd like that.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Erebos, please stay and talk to us, have you taken something? If yes please call an ambulance, we are here for you, would you like to pm me, or talk on MSN or Yahoo?
  3. Sirloin_alot

Sirloin_alot New Member

If you wanna get some stuff of your chest before you go id really like to hear some of it, talk to me on aim....yardbird1488
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.