If I Feel Like I Can't Go On.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

IM GOING TO FUCKIN CUT MYSELF OR FUCKIN TRY TO DIE! FORGET THAT!!

IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT! I HATE MEN! ALL THEY WANT IS FACE AND BODY THEN THEY ARE OUT! THEY USE ELOQUENT SPEECH TO TWIST THINGS AROUND! MEN RUN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY! THEY ARE STUPID AS FUCK!

THE MEN I ALWAYS FALL IN LOVE WITH ARE DUMB AS FUCK!

ANY FUCKING WAY, ALL I HAVE IS MY VIRGINITY NOW THANK THE HEAVENS, FUCK IT I WILL DIE A VIRGIN NEVER MARRY!

I WILL KILL MY FUCKING SELF, I HAVE ALREADY PROVED THAT NO ONE WILL FUCKING CARE!!

AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT, i DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT EITHER!!!

EVERYBODY WHO CONVINCES US NOT TO DIE?...WHY ??? I WILL NOT BE MISzED AND I KNOW I WONT!!!!!!!!

DON'T TELL ME I WILL, I KNOW MY FAMILY!! YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ME QUITE ENOUGH TO SAY THAT YOU WILL MISz ME..YOU WILL GET OVER IT! IM NOT BEING SELFISH AND IF I AM WHO GIVES A FUCK?? I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT BEING SELFISH ANY MORE..BEING SELFISH SHOULD ONLY INCREASE YOUR WANT FOR ME TO DIE ANYWAYS!!

SO FUCK IT. HERE COMES DEATH LURKING AROUND THE CORNER..

WHY DO YOU ALL CONVINCE US NOT TO DIE?..IS IT BECAUSE DEATH IS SCARY TO YOU?..OR DO YOU WANT US TO CONTINUE TO SUFFER???

IM NOT CRASzY EITHER, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK, IM HURT, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS TYPE OF GROWN UP BULLSHIT AT MY AGE..SOME 46 YEAR OLD FUCKER GONNA PLAY WITH MY FUCKING EMOTIONSz!! I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING 46 I ADMIT, AND HE'Sz GOT ME WHERE HE WANTS ME, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH DON'T ANSWER MY EMAILSz IT DON'T MATTER, BECAUSE I WILL FUCKING DIE YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!

YOU COLD HEARTED BITCH!!! I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL JUST LIKE ME!:mad::unsure::mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2007
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug:

Hun :( I don't really know what to say, please don't do anything rash. I'm here if you need to chat or anything :hug:

3. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

You don't know what to say, because there is no solution.

Thank you so very much though, I appreciate your character, but I have been misused to the point of breaking, so i will continue my plan..:unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.