If I get out of this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by codemind, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codemind

codemind Member

I'm sitting deep, very deep, I lost everything but I try to stay positive although at times it's very very hard. I'm far from seeing the end of my misery but I made myself one promise, if I ever get out of this I will make it a personal task to help people in similar situations. I noticed in the latest months that nobody wants to hear my problems because these people have never been so deep. They just cannot understand how it is possible that someone is driven to the edge, that you see suicide as the only way out. I guess I was one of them before all these things happened to me. So I will keep on coming back to this forum to help other people if I get out of this... I guess we should all try to do that. There is no one better placed to help if he/she has the same experience.

2. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Great pearl of wisdom you've come across. I sincerely wish you the best going forward into this (commonly) little known territory and sharing your insight.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lots of people here that do understand so i am glad you are reaching out hun. I hope that you have reached out to your doc to ok see what can be done to pull you out of the darkness hugs

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you'll let us try to help you through this. There are people here who DO want to hear what you're going through.

My PM box is always open if you want to talk.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I also hope things get resolved...please know some of us were at our deepest despair when we came here, and are here years later to help...let us know how to support you so that you can join our community and give back to others...sending you caring thoughts

6. codemind

codemind Member

Thanks everybody for your replies. I lost everything, my mother died back in October, then I lost my job and my wife kicked me out of the house. In the mean time my children don't want to talk to me anymore and because of my suicide threats my oldest brother doesn't want to talk to me anymore either. I still don't have a job and spend my days in total loneliness. The worst is the loneliness...

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I understand hun loneliness is so devastating that is why i came on forums Here you are not alone hun ok you can talk to any of us anytime on forum or in chat hun you won't be so alone then h ugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.