If I had a gun I would do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by maranature, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maranature

maranature Well-Known Member

I want to end it in a painless way.
    < mod edit - methods > just seems too painful and seeing as I'm trying to avoid pain, then that seems stupid. I suppose < mod edit - methods > or something would be quick and so therefore painless but somehow very messy.

I'm quite calm at the moment and < mod edit - methods > , I would do it - nice and quick!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Welcome. Can you write a little bit about what has brought you to this point? People on this site are very supportive and at the very least offer you an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on.
  3. maranature

maranature Well-Known Member

The problem is that guns aren't readily available in my country.

Ironically, if I wanted one, I'd have to probably endanger myself in the process, which would probably just result in more pain.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf!

please focus on getting better instead of ways to die. Are you seeking professional help hun? If not, please do so. Depression can be cured.

btw, talking about methods is against the rules, and it triggers other members.

I'm here for you if you need to talk, anytime , my PM box is always open :arms:

I hope you feel better soon.

Lynn xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.