if i had the chance;i would trade my mental illness anything...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Yes;even cancer;even heart problems; Not having legs;arms etc . . . . . . Being extremely poor;;getting beaten up everyday...;;;...I am starting to reliase that i am living in hell..its hell for me...:sad:.....cant take it anymore...i wish ;i wish i hadnt got mental ilness.....Some of u may overcome your problems but mine is ceartin;i will nnever ever be the same anymore....Thats LIfe for u . . . I was born to suffer . . . . My faith....
  2. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Have you been to a psychiatrist?
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'd like to trade my life ! :D
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Menatl illness is a cruel thingg that leaves heartbreak and suffering, peace seems to be a word long gone and blackness is always hovering over us but there is help if u r able to find the right place
    Do u see a councellor and have regular contact with ur G imnot suggesting this is a magic cure i know from cruel experience that its not but that it can ease the pain and suffering for at least some of the time hang in there hun pm anytime
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww hun. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I know it's hard coping with mental illneesses and I know that's probably a huge understatement. To be honest I wish people without these problems would be able to see and truely understand what we go through, so much of the time we get unestimated and blown off like it's no big deal when in all actuality it's nearly always harder to cope with severe mental illness. I've thought the same thoughts you've just shared many times before, I know the feeling. If you ever feel like talking about it, feel free to contact me anytime. (My MSN is painNsiolence@hotmail.com) Take care and hang in there... :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.