If I just wait a little...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cariad_Bach, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

.... will my desperation override my ties to this world and let me be free?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How about in the meantime, is there something you can talk about so that you can know that there are people here who care?

3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

*hugs to you, my dear*

yes, please let us know more about your problems.
    you are loved both in real life and here at SF even tho you aren't aware of it.

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Cariad - hi! Your Avatar says you're confused........ want to talk? What are you confused about? The reason I asked is that my son tried to open up to me once to say he was confused and I let the moment slip by, which I regret - if only I had asked.........

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Why are you feeling this way? Please keep talking to us and we can try to help.

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

No, do not wait. Talk to me, or someone else, be open about how you feel and let those who care help.

7. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

Thank you to everyone for replying. xx

I am confused because I was waiting and waiting for what I wanted - for someone to come back to me - but I couldn't hold on, and I had to give up on them, even though it wasn't their fault they weren't there, and I know they didn't intend to hurt me...

But now they're back, and they want me back, and I just don't know what I should do, because I'd started to move on, and all the issues that they'd brought out of me by their absence, and all those things which had been so hard to reconcile because I was on my own with them, are still awaiting me if I go back...

And I can ignore them, and push them back down, and go on being happier. Or I can go back, and remember, and try to deal with it all.

And I don't know what to do. I don't want to have to make this choice. I don't want to have to think about all that difficult stuff. But he made me really happy. He treated me better than anyone else ever did. When I was with him I felt free, and pretty, and wanted, and comforted. Which, of course, is why I struggled so much when he wasn't there to make me feel those things.

I dont know whether I'm supposed to be happy... and I dont know which path will make me so. So I am very confused, and I see emotion and affection as nothing but opposing sides in the war of self-sacrifice, and sometimes I wish one or other would just disappear so that I could find peace.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I know this will sound clique, but life is very confusing...how do we feel within ourselves those things we feel when we are with another? It took treatment and work for me to begin to own those feelings...and I am far along in the journey, and still confused...thanks for sharing and please continue to do so...sometimes by putting those feelings out there, some insight does emerge...thinking of you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.